Friday, July 17, 2009

Pizzas and sudden PMS.

Please dont mind this post's foul language. Im very sorry about it. But i need to friggin express my feelings before i strangle somebody innocent on the street.









Yesterday night, i was sick. Like really fucking sick. Never in my friggin life i have fell sick like this. I cant really get up to grab a drink at first. It was that bad. I dont want to see a doctor or drive to the hospital nearby. Cause if i go there - "Ohhhhh it might be H1N1! Let me take your blood for testing and all the other mother f-er quarantine!"



I ate 6 pizzas on wednesday (dont bliv im a big eater? xD...). And i didnt drink much water. That is why. Not H1N1, mother f-er. =.=... Of coz i know my own body right? I know i was heaty, thats why with all the external cold while internal is seriously burning hot. I want to cover my body with blanket cause i feel cold. But my internal burning up, I seriously dont know what i should do right then. My dad was like, please la, go see doctor! Then i was like NO. Hell no.



And yeahhhhh. Yesterday night, i kept on gulping H20 into my body. And every 2 hours i have to get up and pee, and drink water again. And that is why, i lack of sleep. Which~ Today morning, i feel like skipping school and just sleep my ass off. Right then, my mom came down and bug me (shes just waking me up, sorry mom..). I was like, i want to sleeeeeeeeppppp. Leave me alone. Tired. Sleep. Good. ZzZzZ...



"blahblahblahblahhhh~~~~~~~"



omfg... I was so annoyed, like i have sudden PMS. I was seriously frigging tired, and all i want to do is to sleep silently!! But oooooooohhh kayyyy fine i will go to school geeeezz! =.=



After taking a bath, i wore my uniform. I tucked in my shirt, it kept on falling off. I was so tired and annoyed, i was then so pissed cause i cant even tuck in my shirt properly, (this is one side you dont see me everyday, and i have to blame 27 dresses for this) I was so frustrated i yelled mother f-er. Full words.



My mom came up (luckily i dont think she knows i shouted foul words, wheepee) and looked at me. Okay okay okay, no need to go edi la. Then i just mumble, i will go laaaaaa.



But, As Christina McKinney in Ugly Betty teaches us : "Only a real woman has a big arse and has sudden PMS!"



Salute, baby. ;D



Here i really want to say, im very sorry for the sudden PMS, ma. Love you. As you know, being a woman is one hell of a job. JA.



Well, just another brief update. Tomolo is parents day. Lets get ready to get our heads chop off. TA!

No comments:

Post a Comment