Monday, July 27, 2009

brain and death wish.

OH MAIIII GODDDDDD.
@_________@


Am so tired. Today morning i just felt like sleeping all day, i dont even felt like going to school. But i went anyway. Last night i was twisting and turning on my bed, i cant SLEEP. I seriously want to, but my brain is working like mad and i just felt like taking my brain out of my skull! It would be so cool if i can do that.

[ ITS THE BRAIN. pretty? :) ]

Btw. I just did something very idiotic and embarrassing and stupid. Which only my besties know. Which~ I think i will never ever live it down. Typical me. Doing typical things. Getting screwed. And shout at the top of my lungs saying "For the love of anything sanitary!!". xD

Did a long speech with someone who has suicidal probs just now. To be honest, i already faced close to 6 people (i think) asking for advise. Cause they cant take the major things in their life. All i do was just give whatever i can think of and try to cheer them up and stuff. But then, i myself am self-destruct. So its kinda weird for a suicidal girl like me, giving advise and stuff to the others. AWKWARD.

Yet again. Just general things i want to say to you guys. No matter what hits us, no matter how hard the wind blows, you just have to think ten steps ahead and remember what awaits us at the end of the line. Remember the happiness waiting for us, the happiness that will come to you once you are done with this war. Everybody will have good times and bad times. If currently you are in a bad one. Just imagine yourself that the good times is waiting for you.

Human is never designed to be perfect. I think that human is designed with flaws, because it is a challenge from the big guy up there. With everybody's flaw, we can help each other, cause we know that even though we have our own flaw, theres somebody with you. We have flaws. So what? We have millions of personal problems in our hands that people just dont understand. So what? This is you. This is what makes you, you. So? Just ride it. Be daring to walk with all the risk all around you. And look at your problems or just anything thats stopping you and say "screw you. this is my life. you are nothing." And continue walking.

[ i just adore this, LOL! ]

Like i said by a millions of times, dont end your life just yet. When He wants you, He will catch you, dont worry. (Dude, im like a nun. O_o...) If you end it NOW, you'll never get to see the positive things in life that has been waiting for you at a point of your life.

Suggestion! Listen to Paolo Nutini's songs, lol. I absolutely adore his song Candy. I always listen to it when im feeling lonely and stuff. I want his CD real bad, but i already bought David Archuleta's CD as a early gift from mom. NOOOO! Believe it or not, i can actually write better when im listening to his music. The genre of his music is absolutely my type. So, if you can, check it out!


[Check out his songs! :) ]

Oh speakin of writing! Am currently working on my 2nd novel. So, need to think hard about it. :)

NIGHTS!


No comments:

Post a Comment