Saturday, August 1, 2009

August and Fat Finger Bitch.

Its the 1st August! A new month, a new day and a whole lot of old habit kicking in. Wassup you guys? Feeling good, feeling bad or just feeling nothing at all? You tell me.



So, as some of you guys can remember, my current phone is Sony Ericsson K810i. If you used this phone before, i kinda bet that you will say it is a good phone. Yes, i would say the same thing. But for someone like me, a barbarian, i tend to bully my phone. The joystick on my phone kinda rosak abit alredi. Its like telling me 'stop bullying me, you fat finger bitch!' So i decided to trade-in my phone for another awesome phone.




"You are, but you're not awesome enough for me. Sorry."



"Any last words to everybody? =)..."



"...bitch phone."

Joking, peeps. xD

Anyways! Any awesome phone that you guys know? Leave me a comment or leave something at the cbox la. Cause i need an awesome phone! Especially flip phone! Its kinda awesome when we own a flip phone. " *flip open the phone* Hello, this is Teddy. How can i help u? *raise one eyebrow with a smile* "

Okay, thats not really what i have in mind, but what the heck? We can do that anytime. ;D

So yeah, this is just another brief update. Loveeeeeeeee you guys! NIGHTS!




The war between me and my phone begins. xD.... NIGHTS!! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment