Sunday, August 9, 2009

sudden weird interest in anti-smarmy. :)

I bought a new bag - wohoo! Just so you guys know, im a total bag-holic. I get a 60% discount, so whats the harm, right? Its gorgeous to me, but its normal to my dad. I asked him, hows this bag? I bought it yesterday at KLCC. :D

"heh, normal, Mun."

Broke my heart. NAH kidding. My dad's sort of in the fashion industry, and his taste is GOOD. Today we went back to KLCC again, bringing dad this time, and he chose the most gorgeous bag from Nine West for mommy! Mommy want the other one, but dad strongly suggested mommy to buy that one. And there it is, hanging at the ironing board right now. Im jealous. ;D

I learned a new word a couple of months back. Yes, my English is down right sucky, so i need to learn. :)
I learn : smarmy.
I picked this word up from the Reader's Digest, i love it. So, what do we know about smarmy?
Smarmy. Means being polite or nice in a insincere way.

Do you practice smarmy? :)

One friend of mine, in fact a very close friend, he taught me something that i never see in a way. Cause, im not as hardcore as him. We chatted, and he bring up about people being not sincere in things they do, or even people. And blahblah the conver went on.

So, just want to know - do you guys practice smarmy?

Here's his advice - it got into my head so deeply. Thanks bud. I'll just type down the stuff that he says, lol. xD

You see someone walking down the street. Its the dude that practically hate you to bits. And he gave you a fake smile and say hi to you. The reason is still unknown, cause you dont know whether he wants to make up or try to make everybody like him. What do you do?
A)Say hi, whatever.
B)Beat the crap ass out of him
C)Ignore

He asked me. And i thought about it, and i go for A, cause its the correct way to do it, but yet i love B, cause i love hitting my enemies with my fist if its legal. He chose C, so i asked him why. Cause to me, if we do that, it seems like we takde moral or something like that. He said : Seriously. What for, you say anything to him? I dont like you means i dont like you, thats it. The line is drawn, what for you want to semi-cross it, for fun? But thats the way i roll, me n you not ngam - go away. Cause i make my facts and lines clear, im not fake.

When he told me all that, i realise its kinda true. I mean, what for do you want to be smiley and glossy with someone you dont even like? Whats the point of smiles and hugs then? Its just a game or playing social game? To tell people, "hey look, im nice, see, im nice, shes the loser. HAH." Im quite surprise about the people who's still alive that actually does that, including me! But thats gonna change. I dont want to practice smarmy anymore. I tak suka you, then memang i will keep it that way. Buat apa saya respond dengan kau? Sangat free ke? I draw my line, you cross it, you tempt me - you'll risk of getting your head falling off. Yes im violent, you got a problem. (ooooooi, gengster betul hahaha! But im trying to make my point here. :P...) Cause from now onwards, its all black and white. No more GREY.

So what im trying to say is, if recently i gave you guys a hug, or a smile, or just a word 'Hi', I MEAN IT. Like hugs i gave to Nishi, Lynzie, Kristal, Shanny, Yunzie, or WHOEVER i gave hugs to, YES WITH MY HEART I MEAN IT! And i love you guys sincerely!

I let go of the practice of smarmy long time ago, so if i gave you guys anything positive, i MEAN IT 100%.

Cause i dont do smarmy. I strongly believe in this, and i forever will. Seriously fcuk ya, smarmy.

I know this is gonna be a cold "campaign" in my post, LOL.

Peace out.


SAY NO TO SMARMY!
CAUSE SMARMY IS A BITCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment