Friday, July 9, 2010

Fusball! :D ♥

Football! WOOOOO!

...*snores*

That pretty much summaries Saturday night until Sunday morning. :D

I would like to thank Izzie for letting us crashing into her house. :P

I was supposed to reach her house by 7 something pm. But my dad was so afraid that i might skip meals (weird, but true) thus my parents and I went to Jusco Cheras Selatan. Aziz the Monkey called me and ask me where am I. I was choosing snacks and laughing on the phone while people stare. I mean come on, it is THAT rare to see people talking on the phone while buying snacks?

LOL as he passed by Jusco in his car he's like : "Woooooo im passing by Juscoooo. Wooooo i can see you! :D"

Dinner + buying snacks + parents very distinctive choice of fruits to buy, i ended up reaching Izzie's house at 9 something.

I went in, Kris : "AAAAAALOOOOOOO! :D"

I went stun for awhile. I went wtf i thought you say you don't want to come! :D

But she didn't stay long. :/

So technically we just chilled and eat and talk and laugh and just being bunch of monkeys. And i don't know who's smart idea is it to watch the Thai horror movie Coming Soon. I'm like curled between pillow and Aziz telling me his butt is numb. And Phua kept on squishing Aziz's feet whenever there's something scary coming up. xD

Germany won, yay. :P

You should have seen Izzie and Yunzeh's Germany jersey, it is awesome! :O

So i went up and sleep on the floor with Lynzeh and the girls while guys sleep downstairs. It was so cold that i can't really sleep. :O Although it was like 4 something am near to 5am?

So around 6 something when my alarm clock rang, i spring up and look around me. I wanted to wake Yunzie but i know she won't wake up. xD So i nudged Lynzeh and Izzie instead. Both also blur blur mau tidur, so i went down.

There's where the weird part comes in.

When i walk down the guys are already awake, i'm like what the heck, so early? I asked them why la wake up so early, then they say they can't sleep and gave out sleeping. For some reasons, i THOUGHT they asked me i finished Chemistry or not. I'm like half asleep half awake half mentally drunk and i answered with pride : "I FINISHED CHEMISTRY! :D"

Logaa jokingly thought i was drunk lol. And kesian Shane, he's like scared. xD

I don't know why. I really don't remember what i said until around 7am, i'm starting to become more alert and actually awake.

All i remember is I try to pull Logaa's bag away while he escape. I ended up chasing him in the living room by walking. He's like freaked out and said go awayyyy. xD And i remembered i laughed. A lot.

It's about to start! 2 something am.




The junk. :D


After everybody is awake and we watch a little bit of telly, went out coffee diam and have some breakfast. Then we invited ourselves into Daniel's house. Kesian lah, he didn't know that we're coming and we just barged in. The reason we went there in the 1st place is - Izzie has piano lessons and we have no place to crash to. xD

For the first time i held a kitten. :3

All the time i thought they would struggle and all the horror things i can think of, but Emer just gave me the kitten and i just put it on my lap. So cuddlyyy. I scratched her head and body, she was so cute! I might bring home a kitten after SPM. :)

After Izzie is done with her piano lessons, we walk back to her house and just chill.

I have to go back before 1pm because i have drum class. After taking a shower and all that i just went there. Practiced Crescent City Voodoo and lepak and talk with Erik for a long period. He recommended Pearl (Pearl in black looks pretty awesome!) or Tama drums with Zildjian cymbals (a very good combination, plus when buying Tama drums they don't throw in the cymbals but only the cymbal stands.)

I need to get one, helllooooo. ASAP! I know i'm getting better. I NEED to be better. The urge of wanting to be good at drums is so strong! Plus i think i picked up an obsession on pretty drumsticks. I saw a baby blue one with while strips. The first thing that pops in my head is ARGENTINAAAAA. *cheers*

I saw a dark green one which is pretty cool. Both from Yamaha. RM48. But it writes there Fibre drumsticks. 1st thing in my head was : " dot dot dot. what the heck is fibre drumsticks? It doesn't look fibre-ish. It looks more plastic + rubber-ish. "

I need to do my research.

Tomorrow 1.30am is THE WORLD CUP FINALS! *vuvuzela, please!*

Netherlands VS. Spain.

Hells yeah. :D

One more thing to share!


Heck yeah Arthur Kam's AWESOME. Summore he's Malaysian, so proud la. *shed a drum-shaped tear*

Yeah i don't know how that looks like either. But seriously! He kicks ass! :3

Mongie.



No comments:

Post a Comment