Friday, July 16, 2010

Bon Odori 2010! ♥

Dot dot dot.

Where is my English - Chinese button? Where the hell is it?! D:

Now i can't type Chineseee. NO!

Wait a minute. *BING!*

Google translate to the rescue. Google oh Google, I'm forever thankful.

So after i came back from school, i joined my 二姐 and her family for dinner in Zenmai, The Gardens. I personally like Zenmai! Especially with that cup of Green Tea Latte. I'm like fuuuuaahhhhhh ecstatic + syokness + melting. There's just something about green tea that makes me go gaga.

I still remember that day when we were in Aziz's car. Kris was like : "hey whats that? Can i try? :D "

Me : "It's green tea ice cream. Yeah sure!"

Kris : " *mum mum* EEEEEEEEEEEEEE. "

Till today i still remember her expression. PRICELESS. I will remind you this when we're 30. :P

My friends tend to cringe by the mentioning of 'green tea'. True, it is bitter. But green tea tastes magical (yes i used the word magical, im THAT big of a fanatic!). It's bitter, plus the milk it's rich and creamy and little sweet. The very different type of texture in my tongue just makes me go voomvoomva!

---

Bought a few more magazines again. *facepalms myself*

I've been buying magazines like KLue and Fluxed. Just now i bought Juice, Junk and a magazine that i've never even consider buying until NOW - Drummer.


Although it's a bit costly, it DOES contain informations and all the things about drums that i just fell in love with. I made a promise to myself, i need to save more money in order to keep this up! It's worth it. :)

I was searching for Junk magazine like CRAZY in Borders, The Gardens! I just can't find it in their usual spot. I got so frustrated and i even thought that they shut down the magazine or something! Alas, it's being covered by ANOTHER magazine. My initial expression : -.- *shove away the zoh deng magazine* *GRINS AT JUNK MAGAZINE*



OH! and my 二姐 got this really cool phone that I've been eye-ing for a long time!

Samsung Corby Cool!


I've been eye-ing on it since forever. There's just something about this phone that makes me go 'me likeyyyy.'

Imma go sleep and get ready for the carnival and BON ODORI, BABY!


-----------------


BON ODORI, MATHAFAKA!

...sorry. too excited. let's start from the beginning, shall we? :D

So went to the R.E.A.L. Carnival with Kris. Hang around there and all that jazz. We heard there were vuvuzelas and we plan to buy one, but we were distracted by the sand art and one particular cute ang moh. We completely forgotten about it. :|

Drop off a Surian and Kris' brother to tuition and just hang out in her house. Chillax a bit, then off we go to Bon Odori! We parked the car at quite a distance, then we walked there. Seen so many leng luis walking around with kimonos. *LOOK AT THEM WITH ENVY EYES* :(

All I have to say was - it was so freaking awesome that i WILL go back next year! I enjoyed it so much, especially with my friends and all. Too bad i wasn't carrying my camera while we were dancing with our fan in the field. But i did enjoyed the event very much, and WHAT A WORKOUT! :P

I shall let some of the photos do the talking. :D











Go to my Facebook album to check out MORE! Click the link below! :)


See yah. :3

Mongie.

and oh. when i was about to post my blog link on Facebook. Guess what i just saw?


Twilight fever much? -...-

No comments:

Post a Comment