Sunday, August 1, 2010

MTV WORLD STAGE LIVE IN MALAYSIA 2010! ♥

I called in to my drum studio because i don't think i can play drums today, my leg aches like crap and i can't even walk properly and stand for more than 5 minutes. DUE TO MTV WORLDSTAGE, BABY! :D


Anyways, back to the story.

So i called the studio. I expect the usual receptionist lah. Then somehow God knows why it was someone new? Talk like a pure Cina-Cina Chinese. So i told her i can't attend the class in a FRIENDLY tone like i would always do on the phone. Wahhhh, apparently this WOMAN (let's not call her a woman, im contaminating the term 'woman' if i do so. Let's call her. Ah Lian.), not only being rude in the 1st place, it sounded like she's scolding me.

Eh hello. I called in to inform kan?

"You know ah, you must call in two days before you know. Now your students how?!"

"..I'm a student."

"Oh. BUT you still need to tell me two days earlier one mahhh!!"

Oi. Ah Lian. You're telling me two days before i injure my leg i should call you lah? *TWO DAYS EARLIER* hmm. i think i will injure my legs two days later. maybe i should give you a call.

"hello?"

"Yeah, i want to call in to take a leave, because i will injure my legs after two days."

You expect this conversation ke?

Ah Lian oh Ah Lian. I salute you.

SO BACK TO MTV WORLD STAGE!


Woke up damn early and went to Sunway around 12pm. Shop around in Esprit and found a few gorgeous shirts! Went to the Sunway Lagoon entrance and waited for Kris and See Hau. Had lunch together. Almost made a baby cry. xD











After that we went and line up. LONG QUEUE! But everyone squeeze in anyway. I'm being sandwiched for the 1st time of my life. Awesome. :D




Took us hours to get there. After letting them check the bags and took the fan and ponchos, we RAN. We manage to stand like the 3rd or 4th row.






Met two girls from American School, hence they have an accent. One girl has blue eyes, i'm like OH MY GOD YOU HAVE NICE EYES TEEHEE.

Next year i'm wearing a more comfortable footwear. Although i'm wearing a converse, it was a tight converse because i'd been wearing it since form 1 and my feet has definitely grow into a giant one.

I'm buying a new converse for myself. I'm sorry 5 years converse.. :|

Before the show started it was raining. HEAVILY. Even with the poncho, i felt so washed up and drained. :( Plus the place was flooded, so all the water went into my converse. Time to say bye bye.


Had a blast although my feet are killing me while standing there for HOURS AND HOURS. Plus the advertisement was on a loop, i feel like a rat closed in a torture chamber! 1st act of the day was BUNKFACE!

I have to say, i AM a Bunkface fan from the start. But to see them perform live, is a whole different story. It just makes me love them EVEN more! Besides, they are one band who can REALLY perform live. I truly enjoy their performance from the start till finish, as my favourite songs from them were Bunk Anthem and Prom Queen.

After a long wait, it's Wonder Girls. Yesterday they are being, well, Wonder Girls-ish. I can't say much in this, because i'm not really a fan. But the fact that their hit song Nobody is a ringer, so i just party along with absolute NO clue on whatever the lyrics is for the other songs.

TOKIO HOTEL. Damnnn. I like only a couple of songs initially, so i totally didn't expect the mind f***king performance. The crowds became WILD while i joined in too because they were THAT good. And the way its lead singer Bill Kaulitz thank us and the way he speaks - OH GOD NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL HOT. :D





After rocking out with them, i'm officially their fan. :P

Each and every song the crowd sing along, especially World Behind My Wall, everybody was like Woah woahhh! The energy is incredible. :)

Although we waited for a long time, i think due to some technical difficulties. It was raining constantly. But we waited and waited and oh boy, it's worth it.

The most anticipated artist of this whole event is Katy Perry, hands down. It took a long time for them to get ready, and the crowd was going a bit restless as all of us were standing for a long period of hours! My feet aches, Kris' back ache. So does some random guy we met called Faiz. Quite cute lah. Wearing baby blue tee (my favourite colour, teehee).


Katy Perry is gorgeous, full of energy with cupcakes and gingerbreads! She wore the most cutest outfit i've ever seen! Although it's just a ballerina kinda thing, but on her she is ADORABLE and HOT! Okay, one confession. I USED to think that she can't REALLY sing. Boy, was i WRONG. She indeed CAN sing! I swear! She is good live. She knows how to work it, knows how to make the boys AND girls wild (including yours truly, I screamed my heart out and somehow screamed : "KATY I LOVE YOU!" like some moron.)




She sang all her hits, she introduced two of her new tracks which is Teenage Dream and Peacock (im addicted to that song, i won't lie). She even played an acoustic AND an electric guitar. I was like, damn is there anything this lady CAN'T do?! :D






When she was about to sing I Kissed A Girl, she asked : "I kissed a WHAAAAAAAT?"

The whole crowd went HYSTERICAL. Plus there were two giant gingerbread with candy as boobs, it was so cute! So Katy. ;D


Here's the video for yesterday's Peacock performance.


In the end she sang Hot and Cold! She even climbed the pole thingy at the side of the stage, FUUH! Then it ended with giant white and black balls rolling around the audience and some fireworks.

Although they promised Wonder Girls will perform again AFTER Katy Perry, people left anyway. Too exhausted, summore didn't get to eat dinner. The show was over at around 12 something am, but hunger didn't really kick in. I was rocking out with Kris and Faiz and his another friend that my hunger seem to magically disappear. :D

I wanted to buy their t-shirt. But i was a bit konked out, i decided to give up as there were people surrounding the stall like crazy. So after hugged Kris goodbye, i walked barefoot from the entrance all the way to the main door of Sunway Pyramid. It was a long walk, and i found out that my feet is bleeding a bit, but i walked anyway, enjoying the scenery. :P

My brother picked me up, i listened to Bunkface and fell asleep. After taking a bath and everything i was like wtf it's almost 4am?! *drops dead on bed*

Now i shall lymph around the house. See yah later. ;D

Signing out!,
Mongie.


1 comment: