Thursday, July 22, 2010

my love towards airports, flying and Ireland (again!) ♥

I love airports.


There, i said it. Geez. :D

Every single time, it's naturally gleeful for me to visit the airport. Whether is me dropping someone off and going overseas, the thought of being able to go to the airport excites me. A lot. Well of course i don't show it like hardcore Twilight fans. They can break your spine, i kid you not.


The last time i went to KLIA was dropping my mom off to have some Qi Gong thing with her gang. So there i stand, with greasy hair, a singlet, a surfing pants. Smiling at aunties and uncles that i seriously do NOT know. All i did was "hey auntie." or "hey uncle."

AND SMILE.

Okay, back to the topic.

So obviously. Now, currently, i'm confessing about having a 'thing' to airports, airplanes and flying. Where i live, i can see airplanes flying from or to KLIA frequently. Every time after dinner, if i'm lucky i get to see airplanes flying across my head way up high. *ecstatic face*


By the way, i live SITTING on airplanes, not FLYING one. For real.

I miss going to Korea. There's where i skied at night with my brother and family-friends. My parents were feeling really cold so they decided to stay in the hotel. I walked up the hill with that skiing shoes (made out of plastic and stuff, literally makes you feel like you're carrying weights) and just WHEEEEE down the hill. Oh, syoknya. :D

And the tour-guide gave me a big hug before we leave and told me she would kidnap me and keep me here. I'm like errr heeeeeheeeeeee? :D

I wanna travel. So bad. Guangzhou, China was okay, i guess. I've been there for quite a number of times as i have to teman my dad for some business stuff. From the hotel, i can walk out and blend in with the Chinese (well i AM Chinese.) and walk to a mall, walk to mini shops, walk to cafes and stuff. It was pretty okay. And it's not what you think how old fashioned everything is. Some shops even sell more fashionable clothes than you've known, you just gotta explore. And Guangzhou people are extremely fashionable, i might add.


Secondly is, I want to go UK! To hear British slang is one of my favourites! (Hence, my posts after posts of Charlieissocoollike!) Imagine going there, starring at people talking. Well one thing is for sure, i do enjoy people watching! It's a bonus! The thought of having a cup of hot green tea latte (fingers crossed that they sell it there!) and just watch people walk by is pure joy. :)


But the ultimate place to go is?

IRELAND!




Yeah i have a thing for Ireland, i kid you not. Whenever i go to bookstores, especially Borders at The Gardens, i would always always and always go to the Travel section and search for two words : "Dublin" and "Ireland"! Then i flipped the pages and see the pubs, the public tour spots, the hotels. Everything seems too good to be true!





Look how peaceful it is?! Makes me wanna jump into the photo and live there! :)

It seems so beautiful, very green. Even though i live in Malaysia, i can't deny about the fact that the trees are going missing one by one. And the fact that i live in KL city while all the greenies and at the other side of the state, just makes me wanna jump into an airplane FAST and just go and stare at hundred year old trees!

OH! I've been to Pahang's Taman Negara and i intend to go back again!



I've been to Pulau Redang and i intend to go back too! :)






So there you have it. My obsession with traveling is as clear as H2O. The feeling i have is wanting to fly and have an amazing getaway, especially with friends and family and YOU! :)


Before i sign out, i have something else to share, as always!


Enjoy!


Mongie, signing off!


No comments:

Post a Comment