Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thank You Very Much. ♥

Although almost a week has past, but i still can't get over it. It's still in my head. Correction, it will always be in my head. Thank you, for making my biggest phobia in life a reality. __|__ And i dreamt about them. Freaking twice. I need this to be sucked out of my head, thank you very much.

But life, as we know it, doesn't stop for you. Somehow in my head there's a tiny teddy bear with fangs telling me 'oh boohoo, get over it.'

We move on. I move on. People on this earth move on. It has become a part of my history. But whether to start a completely new and white chapter, is utterly up to me and only me.

*flip*

WELCOME TO CHAPTER 23!

But it always does that, i mean. A completely dirty and fully written page is hundred percent more interesting than a clean sheet. Time to take out some highlighters and start colouring rainbows and some flowers while i'm at it.

ANYHOW! I am pretty much loving the British show called Never Mind The Buzzcock. When i first mention the name to my friends, my guy friends usually highlighted the word 'cock' with a grin. Oh well, boys will be boys. xD

But it is absolutely a brilliant show. Well mostly it's about music. And i freaked out when Stephen Fry was a guest captain once. I first noticed Stephen Fry when he was in the movie V For Vendetta as Gordon Deitrich. It was indeed one of my favourite movies of all time. If someone is willing to fork out some money for no apparent reason to buy me a Guy Fawkes mask, that would make me very happy! :D

And Charlie Mcdonnell also mentioned about how much he loved Stephen Fry, and of course i noticed multiple times him mentioning Doctor Who, apparently a famous TV show in Britain. BUT us Malaysian were watching Family Guy on Fox and How I Met Your Mother on Star World. Yeah. :)

SO! Back to Never Mind The Buzzcock. I stumbled upon this show when i was searching for Kaiser Chief's lead man Ricky Wilson on Youtube. And eventually i found the video where he was a guest. He even arm-wrestle some random British chick artist that i don't really care about! How about that? :D

Then the next video i viewed was Ricky Wilson being the guest host. As usual, he was brilliant in it! :)


PART 2


PART 3


According to the comments, the best host was Mark Lammar. I didn't really watch the show that was hosted by him, but i watched the ones that were hosted by Simon Amstell.

I. Absolutely admire this guy!

He's mean. Sarcastic. Witty. Gay, but adorable! :D

Well you would have to watch the show to find out yourselves! Go to Youtube and just type in Never Mind The Buzzcock Simon Amstell and there you go! Explore, good people. This is also the guy who got fired from Nickelodeon for being too 'sarcastic and mean to kids' and made Britney Spears cried during an interview. How lovely can this man ever be?

Till next time!

Signing off,
Mongie.





No comments:

Post a Comment