Friday, September 17, 2010

you can take my temperature, it's like a hundred degrees! ♥

Only these days i realized how much music has actually taken up my daily basis. I always am plugged into my Meizu MP3. Bought it from China. I gotta admit, it's cheap AND lasting (which surprises me even more).

Let's see.

Woke up early in the morning. If there's still time, listens to song for a few loops while laying on bed. In the car, i'll listen to Kaiser Chiefs CD. In school, my memory MP3 in my head runs as well! After school, my brother introduced another epic song. Downloaded it. *Check!* After dinner, when using computer, when packing, when reading. It's almost a 24/7 kinda thing. It has actually become a habit.

I actually have to thank my brother for a tiny part of it. He started listening to Linkin Park when he was in high school. I followed suit as always. Then the whole exploration about music begun! At first when i was 11-15 i used to listen to whats ONLY in the charts. Never really used Youtube or Google to dig some awesome songs out. BUT as i reached 16, BOOM. Alternate music, jazz and all that start to jumble into my favourites!

I did a list of songs as well when, like what, a year ago? I feel good when friends tell me that they love the songs and thanked me for the list. But the list was more on an alternate, Grey's Anatomy-ish sort of music. But i'm more into beats and electric guitar swayin' sort of thing. I'm pretty sure things will change again in the future, as always!

Uh, not following HOW much i love it that sort of order. It's assorted. Who counts down to their favourite song, seriously?

1. You Want History - Kaiser Chiefs.
2. Pari-Pari Bawah Angin - Meet Uncle Hussain.
3. Back In Black - ACDC.
4. The Violet Hour - Sea Wolf
5. BrianStorm - Arctic Monkeys. (God the intro is GOOD.)
6. Short Skirt Long Jacket - Cake.
7. Crimewave - Crystal Castles.
8. Dance Wiv Me - Dizzee Rascal & Calvin Harris ft. Chrome
9. Turn The Lights Out - Hadouken!
10. Shes A Genius - Jet. (Ahhh, the classic. :D )
11. I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs.
12. Points Of Authority - Linkin Park.
13. The Last Song - McFly.
14. The Cribs - Mirror Kissers.
15. Na Na Na Na Naa - Kaiser Chiefs.
16. Standing In The Way Of Control - The Gossip.
17. Love Is Noise - The Verve.
18. Somebody Told Me - The Killers.
19. Can't Stop - Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
20. In The Morning - Razorlight.
21. Undisclosed Desire - Muse.
22. Take My Temperature - Kaiser Chiefs.

Whoa just vomited my favourite songs. :D

Anddd before i go, a little something to show you guys. I've been a fan of Bill Baileys. So enjoy.


Signing off,
Mongie.


Cepat balik ya. :3 ♥ MISS YOU AND YOUR JOKES! :P




No comments:

Post a Comment