Sunday, October 10, 2010

put your hands up if you think The Cribs is bloody amazing. ♥

I am alive.

For some reasons after yesterday, the sentence ' i am still alive' actually popped into my head for the very first time. This never occur to me even when i got robbed, that things might go wrong and i might go somewhere nice or somewhere not so nice. In short, i might die, i guess.

For some reason, i do not fear death, except if i die due to drowning? Ironically, it does matter when somebody else dies. But when it is me in the shoes of death, to me it doesn't really matter. Time and time again i would picture myself sitting on a chair, watching my own funeral and watch as friends or family or even someone that i absolutely have no idea existed come one by one.

It wasn't a morbid thought. It's just a sudden thought of death. And i'm not dreading or looking forward to it neither. But hey, when it's time to go, you gotta go. Which reminds me of a quote, 'we're going to hell anyway, let's travel first class' or 'and all the way to hell i'll bring a guitar and sing'.

But here i am. STILL alive. A few scratches here and there but it's alright. It's life. Personally, a life without wounds, scratches and bruises is not much of a good life. Imagine that! You exist in life, you roam around in this world and you go back - with absolutely nothing. Not only it seems like a waste, it just makes me go : what the hell did you do for the past years?

Us. Alive. We are actually still living and breathing. It actually means that we have something to do. There is something in life that we haven't accomplish yet. I waiting for it and i'm not going anywhere. (:

--------------------------------


I feel like a Youtube addict. Because I've been spending my time finding awesome bands on Youtube after completing my work. And lo and behold! Found a couple of awesome songs. I feel so complete. *tears of joy*

# I Wish I Was Someone Better - Blood Red Shoes. #
it was so awesome that you won't even realize there's only two members in this band, love the intro.

# Martell - The Cribs. #
Hey it's The Cribs. It's just bloody entertaining. Ryan Jarman FTW! :D

# Bang Bang You're Dead - Dirty Pretty Things. #

# Hey Scenesters - The Cribs. #
Although it's quite old, but it's just brilliant. This is before Johnny Marr joined in, if i'm not mistaken.

# I Want To Hear What You Have Got To Say - The Subways. #
Another band which i adore. I like lot's of their songs, like Shake! Shake!, Streetfighter. (:

# Let's Dance To The Joy Division - The Wombats. #
Be happy, damn it.

# Take Her Back - The Pigeon Detectives. #


MY FAVOURITE IS.. DRUM ROLLS PLEASE!


# I'm A Realist - The Cribs. #

Okay, i'm being bias. But what can i do? They are just GOOD. I think i need to get their album. Fingers-cross for me that it's available in Malaysia!

On the other hand, i have a thing for military jackets. There's something about em, makes you look so bad ass, mysterious, edgy, hot! If i'm not mistaken, it's quite an in thing now on the runway and branded names, isn't it?


This is gorgeous!



While i was looking for images of military jackets, i stumbled upon this website, which i find it very useful. There's entries about what to invest and what NOT to invest in clothes, trends, style and stuff like that. Do click!


So there goes my Sunday. I'll see you guys soon. (:

Signing off, wishing you the best of luck and love,
Mongie.

No comments:

Post a Comment