Friday, November 19, 2010

Jump For Joy !


Although next week is our national examination and i'll be seeing my friends again in the battlefield, but today is what i called my official last day of school! Ah, how bizarre is this?! I've never felt so mixed-feelings before. Once i really sip in the reality that i'm finally released out from the school walls for life, it just hits me.

This is it, i thought. I'm about to step into the hard cold world. It's my time to triple E - Express, Explore, Experience. This is it.

Spent my last school day with absolute delight and shine. Never thought i've met so many unique individuals who blend in and click together so perfectly! Had fun with my mates in the school pool in the morning, even though i'm drenched because of the monkey boys!

Had a lovely lunch with my 3 favourite-and-i-will-miss-them-much mates! Oh man i love you guys. (:























*Credits to Ghia for these awesome photos! :D

Good luck to all the candidates and friends! Let's just get this over with, fight the fight! We can do this shit! *SHOUTS!*

For the last time till after examinations, signing off,
Mongie.


Anisha Kumari, Kristal Ho & Teo Ze-Lyn. I love you guys. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment