Wednesday, November 3, 2010

wasabi graduation! (: ♥


We have graduated!

Senior 5 Hope 2010.

Just that sentence alone sounds so awesome.

:D


me with best mate + head prefect! (:


me with Erina. Will miss you! If can, next year i come back to school for YOUR graduation. :P


me with Aziz the monyet and Kris. (:


me with the HOT Audery ( :P ), Kris and Lynzie.


Class photo! :D


(: ♥

I loved the fact that i'm moving to something more serious. To study something i want to study. More than studying different things AND passing everything of it. Oh right, SPM isn't over, so er, yeah okay i have to pass everything. :|

The fact that i can't see what i usually see (friends, teachers, cat) is going to be hard. I will miss that. And i laughed about the fact that i will be imagining patting our school cat in college. I better go get a cat as soon as possible.

I will miss those moments in class. When my classmate Khai Ming said something really ridiculous but hilarious, me and Nisha will join in the insanity (eg. playing with our voodoo dolls by Audery like we're 5 years old) while next to him Shaun will facepalm or dive his head on the table, saying why he is stuck with us.

Ah, good times GOOD TIMES. :D

Yesterday i went to Leisure Mall for lunch with a bunch of mates. Had lunch, sat down and chatted, then ciao. Had to drop Khai Ming and Shaun home when i sat Kris' car. On the way home we went to Lyn's house for a chat. Hang out, chatted and play a little drums (YAY), then ciao. Went to Kris' house and hang out with Aziz. Three of us watching reality dance show while drinking lotus peanut soup around 8pm. THEN i ciao.

Ah, good times GOOD TIMES. :D

I wish all senior 5s good luck in SPM! May everything be as smooth as peanut butter! And may life be as crunchy as cereal!

We have graduated from high school. Thats a starting point for being a young adult. Let's make the best out of it. (:

MORE PHOTOS TO COME!

Signing off,
Mongie.



No comments:

Post a Comment