Thursday, December 16, 2010

facial, cars and duck sauce.

For the first time in my seventeen year old life, i've agreed to do something - to go on a facial appointment.

My mom whom was reading the newspaper, sent an open invitation to me. I was laying on the couch watching TV, agreed because of two major things :

i) My prom is coming up! I need to get rid of my blackheads and shape my bushy and growing like a forrest, triangular eyebrows.
ii) there's nothing left to do at home.. so LET'S GO!

When the lady started picking out my blackheads, of course it hurts. I feel like my face was made out of ice cream, and she's using that scoop to scoop up every dignity and pain receptors i had. But i can tolerate pain quite okay, i guess? But believe it or not, i found a way to ease the pain from all the squeezing. It won't suck off all the pain, but yes, some of it. Oddly, it's cars.

My brother's friend uploaded Top Gear series 15 - in HD into our computer. I was super excited about it, and i believed that i watched it so many times i wasn't even bored of it. So all the images of cars just got into my head during facial. There's a couple of cars which are weirdly painkillers to me, apparently, there are :

Citroen DS3 racing

It's not the most good looking car in the world, yes. But there's just something about it, some mojo going on that you just look at it and go 'hey, i think i wanna take a ride in that'. I would be very happy if i can drive that, even if it means i would drive on the road with no license.

Truth be told, there can't be too much orange.

Ferrari 458 Italia

God, just look at that! I've never seen a Ferrari and go all excited about it. Usually when i was reading articles or viewing images about any Ferrari, I don't pay much attention to any of them because technically, they don't appeal THAT much. But this one, when i saw it, it just makes me go HELLO!




Lexus LFA


I fell in love with this car as soon as Top Gear introduced it. It just makes you wanna tear something with your teeth! Uh. I just made it sound sexual, but it's not. It's just THAT awesome.

The thing about it is, that it looks completely breathe-taking when it's in a show room or in a show like Top Gear. Mainly because of car wax and the lightings, creating such an enormous effect and made it looked flawless. It's just something like a dull-looking apple and a shiny apple. You'd pick a shiny one, but only later you found out about people deliberately used harmful wax to attract consumers. Ill-minded business men.

Anyway, my point is, when it's not in that kind of position anymore, it just looks so gigantic on the track that it's going to suck and eat everything that gets in their way. And it will give a smirk in the process of it.

But, that's just a one second thought. With constant waxing and perfect weather, it does look like an amazing car to own. But not all of us has about 375,000 pounds to spend on. It's a rich man's world, after all.



Although there are a few more cars that i know about, but these three are just the cars that i randomly thought about. Ehm, just a short note. Yes i do like cars, i like speed and all. But i have to say, i don't know much about it like their horsepower and all that. The only thing that i ever remember is carbon-fibre, that's that. But hey, no matter what i will still have a thing for cars. (;

OH one more thing, as usual i have something to share. Saw this on MTV just today, enjoy!






and my GOD Stephen Fry is on Bones season 5! Two of my favourite in ONE! How brilliant is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment