Monday, February 7, 2011

A beanie. Is my last resort.


Basically this is what i've been up to. In a nutshell. :D

NAH i'm kidding. Will get to the details real soon.

Yes, i've been studying for half a month in China before flying back to Malaysia. And my GOD it is quite chilly there. Rented an apartment (there's where i go "I HAVE A HOME!") . Will be flying back real soon.

I'm currently studying Fashion Marketing and Management in Raffles Design Institute!

I will be there for 3 years and will only be back once a year. But i think there's a high chance that i will be staying there longer!

Many of my friends asked : "WHY CHINA?!"

Well, truth be told, i don't know.

Yes, i can study here in Malaysia. But i didn't. I guess i want this adventure, a difference. And many other stuff and reasons! ..okay, i just want an adventure. I've been in KL for so many years, and switching it up is actually very interesting.

I really have to thank my parents for all this. They financially and morally supported me all the way, i'm really grateful. And i promise to deliver my best in my course.

And i never understood Malaysians who wear boots around town, it's pure madness. I've been walking around China with boots, and i DO sweat. Imagine the people here wearing this thing, they will flood the God damn footwear and shower the plants with perspiration later at night.

And they banned Facebook, Blogger and Youtube. So.

See you guys next CNY! :D

umphs and mwahs, Mongie.

No comments:

Post a Comment